Dtl-2 Aluminum Copper Al-Cu Bimetallic Cable Lugs
|FOB Price:||US $0.05 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.05/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Application: Cable, Computer, Communication, Wer Supply
- Connection Mode: In-Line Connector
- Type: Composite Electric Connector
- Production Process: Cold Pressing
- Trademark: JWL
- Origin: China
- Environmental Protection: Resistance to Environmental
- Shape: Round
- Character: Environmental Protection
- Interface Type: AC/DC
- Specification: CE, RoHS, CQC, VDE
- HS Code: 8536900000
Bimetallic lug are mostly useful where an aluminum cable has to be terminated by a copper busbar or copper contact.
2.Technique of production:
friction welding. The transition section between aluminum and copper is produced by friction welding,bending 1800,no breaking welding.
3.Barrels are supplied capped and filled with jointing compound to avoid oxidation of the aluminum conductor.
99.9% purity copper & 99.5% purity aluminum
copper 99.7% IACS Aluminum 61.2% IACS(1050)
16sqmm to 630sqmm,Note: Copper palm for 500sqmm and 630sqmm is square.